Enquire about this hot tub
Delivery & Commissioning
The Covid-19 pandemic continues to cause major disruptions to our manufacturers and shipping. Our manufacturing partners are spread across 3 continents and each face particular challenges with their local situations. We are pre-ordering stock over many months ahead to ensure a regular supply of product. Our showrooms and Service teams are operating as normal subject to government advice. We are open to visitors subject to social distancing and usual Covid PPE protocols.
Availability and Reserving your Hot Tub
We now have some models in UK inventory and for In-Stock orders we aim to deliver within 15 working days from receiving your cleared payment. We have many pre-ordered containers “on the water” or awaiting build and due in at regular intervals for the rest of 2021. To speed up the wait for our customers we are accepting refundable deposits to reserve your spa. This secures your place in the queue and keeps the wait to a minimum – please call us and we can discuss the best option to secure your new spa.
Delivery and Logistics
We offer two delivery options for Hot tubs
A) Kerbside only
For Hot tubs up to 30 miles FREE, thereafter £3.60 per mile one way. Additional charges may apply for deliveries within the London Congestion Charge area.
Over 70 miles please call to discuss rates and availability which may be subject to Covid restrictions. This service may be carried out by our own teams or by a contractor using a tail lift lorry. They will unload the spa on its side strapped to a pallet and will usually move it a short distance onto your driveway or a flat level hard-standing, ready for you to move it to its final position and set-up.
B) Commissioning Service
Deliveries for this service are normally carried out by our own staff with a Van and Trailer, though in some situations we may use contractors as in the Kerbside delivery and arrive at the address shortly afterwards – the same distance and exclusions as above apply. Our Commissioning service includes the following:
- Manoeuvring the spa around the house via a suitable access route (it is your responsibility to ensure the route is sufficiently wide, level, and tall enough to wheel the spa along).
- Placing the spa in its final position
- Unwrapping and checking all.
- Cleaning and sanitising surfaces.
- Connecting to a suitable power point*
- Fitting any accessories supplied by us, cover lifter, side table etc
- Filling from your hose and bleeding system if required
- Checking and tightening any unions and connections as required
- Demonstrating how to dose with chemicals
- Handover training in maintenance and safe use.
- Clearing and removing all packaging.
Distances that involve overnight stops, off mainland, ferry crossings, or involve Congestion/Low emission zones, off paved road driving or other issues such as access or parking restrictions are subject to our prior agreement and there may be an additional charge.
If, due to distance, it is not viable for our team to carry out the commissioning service, we will provide instructions and free phone support to assist you with the commissioning aspect or we may be able to assist you finding a local Hot tub technician to carry out the commissioning service.
The commissioning charge may vary across models to reflect the differing time and materials costs.
Delivery and Commissioning of Swimspas
The logistics of delivering and commissioning a Swimspa are far more involved than for a hot tub. This service is subject to a site survey which is carried out prior to purchase.
For local deliveries we will usually carry out a pre-delivery survey to confirm that there is suitable access widths, heights, corner manoeuvring space, and no obstructing obstacles. We can also advise of any pre-delivery access work needed, such as gates, drainpipes, etc that may need to be temporarily removed prior to our arrival.
For longer distance deliveries we will request a walk through video and commentary pointing out any obstacles, so that we can discuss and resolve any issues prior to the day. During the survey particular attention is required to there being sufficient clear width right up to the full height of the spa on its side on the trolly (add 20cm for the trolly height), plus the amount of “swing” space required to get the spa around a tight corner. Protruding window cills, overflow pipes, gutters, steps, bushes, gates, boiler vents, trellis, fence posts, slopes, corners, carport roofs, all can turn what at first hand looked straightforward into anything but.
If a crane lift is the only solution then this must be arranged between the customer and crane company. We can often suggest reliable local crane companies and will assist with logistical details but the lifting contract is always solely between the customer and the crane company.
Manoeuvring the spa
Our Commissioning service is carried out by to two operatives working from one vehicle and manoeuvring the spa on a trolley. The spa is normally on its side. If in the opinion of the team leader the access is not suitable without undue risk of damage to the spa or operatives, the delivery will revert to kerbside only pending alternative arrangements being made. If suitable on-site storage is not available we can return the spa to our warehouse pending arrangements being made but any subsequent delivery will be chargeable.
Electrical power point
Models with a single massage pump are factory configured to run from a standard domestic 13amp electrical socket. The spa will automatically prevent the Heater from running whenever the massage pump in use. There will still be some heating effect though from the pump motor. It is a very quick job to change settings so that the massage pump and heater can run together, though the spa will then need to be “hard-wired” (see below) as in that configuration it will need more power than the domestic 13a socket can provide.
Hard wired 32amp socket
Any Spa with 2 or more massage pumps (or a single pump models if running the pump and heater concurrently) need to be wired directly back to your consumer unit (fuse box) using a suitable size of Armoured (SWA) cable. This is a job for a qualified Electrician. The cable must run directly from the consumer unit to a water resistant isolator switch positioned close to but not within 2m of the Spa, and from there to an adjacent “32amp Blue Commando socket”. It should be protected by a “B type” 32amp or 25amp MCB trip
This work should be signed off to “Part P” certification and must be completed prior to any commissioning date. For local deliveries we can recommend electricians and we will be pleased to liaise with any contractors you engage in order to minimise any potential misunderstandings.
Filling the Spa
We rely on there being a suitable hose with fittings on site that will comfortably reach from a suitable mains fed cold water tap to the spa when it is in its desired position. The water must be direct mains fed and not from a tank or via a water softener. Please contact us to discuss if this is not the case.
Vortex Titanium (Hydroplus) 9 Person Hot Tub
With seating for nine, up to 54 jets and three jet pumps, two lay down seats, a neck massage seat and a multitude of water features and lighting options, we don’t think you could build a better, bigger and more impressive spa than the Vortex Titanium.
- Name: Titanium (Hydroplus)
- Size (cm) (L x W x H): 300 x 230 x 90
- Seats: 9 Seats
- Total Jets (Stainless Steel): 54
- Therapy Rating: 8/10
- Jet Pump(s): 3hp x 2
- SpaNet Silent Circulation Pump: 250W
- Balboa BP Control System: √
- Air Blower: 1,000W
- Balboa Heater: 3kW max
- WiFi App-Based Remote Control: Optional
- LED Backlight Water Cascade: √
- Aromatherapy System: √
- Backlit Laminar Jet Water Feature: 2
- Non-Slip Backlit Drink Holders: 4
- Smart Stream BBA Bluetooth Stereo System: Optional
- Wine Cooler / Drinks Chest: ×
- Individual Seat Pressure Controls: √
- Neck Therapy Collar: √
- High Pressure Volcano Jet: ×
- Hydroflow Bearingless Jets: √
- Underwater LED Floodlight: √
- Programmable LED Lighting Effects: √
- Hydroglow Jets and Control LED Lighting: √
- Perimeter and Cabinet Lighting: √
- Purezone Ozone Water Clariﬁer: √
- Purezone Multi Stage Filtration: √
- Purezone UV Steriliser: √
- High Density Lockable Spa Cover: √
- Base and Perimeter Insulation : √
- Shell Insulation: √
- Hybrid Heatpump : Optional
- Arctic Pack Insulation: Optional
- USA Made Aristech Acrylic: √
- Thermobond Multi-Layer Oven Cured Shell: √
- 12 Cabinet / Shell Colour Combinations: √
- Timber-Free Permaframe Construction: √
- Thermoclad No Maintenance Cabinet : √
- High Impact Moulded ABS Base: √
- Duraﬂex No Kink PVC Plumbing: √
- Electrical (max): 32 amps
- Dry Weight : 405 kg
- Filled Weight : 2,395 kg
- Water Capacity: 1,990 L